Great Gaudí Tour
Late 19 th century: It is the hour of the architects and their powerful patrons. The marvelous modernists, among them the city’s prodigious son Antoni Gaudi, build fantasies of stone, glass and iron.
But those troublesome turbulent times are also the years of “The Rose of Fire” On this Barcelona tour we travel to the turbulent times of Gaudí’s lifetime and accompany him through his various creative periods.
We start with some works from his student days, look at and compare early commissioned works and discover what an important role nature played in his thinking. We examine how he gradually moved away from historicism, developed modernism, and finally found his own surrealist style in Casa Mila.
It is said that Gaudí reinvented himself every 10 years. The fascinating thing about his work is that in the Sagrada Familia, his great church he dedicated 43 years of his life to, all his styles are united.
This tour can only be booked as a private tour!
Price for private tour (per group, metro included):
1-2 persons: 200 € (165,29 € plus 21 % tax)
3-4 persons: 220 € (181,82 € plus 21 % VAT)
5-6 persons: 240 € (198,35 € plus 21% VAT)
7-8 persons 260 € (214,88 € plus 21% VAT)
10 persons: 280 € (231,40 € plus 21% VAT)
each additional person 25 € (20,66 € plus 21% VAT)
Meeting place: Plaça Reial, at the Three Graces Fountain,
Subway Station Liceu
- Gaudí just graduated: Plaza Real and lamps for the city
- Palau Güell and the Gold of the Patrons
- The opera, industrial barons and riots in the Raval.
- Gaudí and the First World Exhibition
- Casa Calvet: a city palace for a dead friend
- Departure into a better future: The utopia of the perfect city, or why the Eixample counts differently.
- Three goddesses on the block of discord.
- Casa Batllò: Jules Verne, Dragons, Carnival, Chupa Chups and Dali.
- Gaudí and his high plans for New York
- Trencadis: the art of creating something new from shards.
- Casa Milá: probably the most famous quarry in the world.
- Sagrada Familia: Gaudí's lost plans.
- And much more.
Our 4.5 hour Great Gaudí Barcelona Tour is only available as a private tour. We visit Gaudí buildings from outside.
On request we can also arrange the tour individually and also offer interior tours.
Only bookable as private tour.
Send us a booking request by filling out the contact form. You will then receive an offer for the private tour.