Barcelona Tour for Children
Our Barcelona Tour for children is a varied, entertaining fun and frolics activity during which even the accompanying adults will feel like kids again. On this guided tour for kids we playfully explore the old town of Barcelona. It is a great activity for the whole family.
Although we focus on the children, the grown- ups and the older siblings too are going to have a lot of fun, as there are many exciting things to discover and taste. We do a scavenger hunt, search for treasures, dabble in magic, meet giants, life-size dragons and other strange creatures. And of course, we taste chocolate and other delicacies. Be assured. During this tour, kids and grown- ups learn a lot about Barcelona in a fun way.
Price for private 3.5 hour tour:
2- 3 persons: 180 € (148,76 € plus 21 % VAT) per group.
4 persons: 200 € (165,29 € plus 21 % VAT) per group.
For each additional person 15 € (12,40 € plus 21 % VAT).
Included in the price:
- Visit to the Museum of Giants.
- Visit to a magician, a set of magic cards (to take with you) and learning magic tricks.
- Guided tour of a traditional 19th century doll's workshop where giants and dwarves are made.
- Tickets for climbing the tower of a Gothic church.
- Chocolate tasting and other delicacies.
- Material for scavenger hunt.
Age group: 6 -14
Meeting point: Plaça de Ramon Berenguer el Gran, in front of the big equestrian statue, Via Layetana 28, metro station Jaume 1, yellow line
Only bookable as private tour.
Send us a booking request by filling out the contact form. You will then receive an offer for the private tour.